Re: [GPSL] GPSL 2004

    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 21, 2003
      Hi Paul,

      I'm guessing that the market for GPSL mementos will be not much
      different from that for the balloons and gas -- so rather than
      marking up the mementos, sell the mementos, balloons and gas at cost
      to keep things simple.

      73 de Mike W5VSI

      paul.verhage@... wrote:

      > Is there any interest in creating a product for GPSL 2004? Cafepress.com will let us
      > upload some artwork and create things like mugs and t-shirts. The profits could go
      > to paying for GPSL related costs, like helium.
      >
      > Let me know what you think.

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Einstein
    • paul.verhage@boiseschools.org
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 13 6:40 AM
        Rick, I'll also need your address for the Nuts and Volts subscription.