APRS Internet Node

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2003
      Can anyone point me in the right direction for setting up a APRS node at my house for GPSL?  I've got a Linux server sitting there doing nothing that I would prefer to use if the software is readily available.

      Zack Clobes, W0ZC
      Project: Traveler
      www.rckara.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2003
        If all you want is I-gate functionality, try APRSD.  http://sourceforge.net/projects/aprsd/

        XASTIR is the full APRS client, and appears to have I-gate functionality as well.  http://www.xastir.org/

        I briefly used APRSD way back when - was playing around with Linux on a laptop.  I'm not familiar with XASTIR at all.

        - Mark