Re: [GPSL] Announcing GPSL 2004

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2003
      Assuming that it is there and coax is run, we can certainly use it.

      They've moved us around a time or two, and currently we don't have a
      permanent home, and therefore, no coax inside the building. Hopefully that
      will be changing before GPSL.

      We'll need to get back in touch with the CSphere, but they've given us
      permission to setup an 8' table near an emergency exit with antennas
      outside. Jon (a local) has a tower-on-a-trailer that we can setup to get
      some elevation.

      Zack Clobes, W0ZC
      Project: Traveler
      www.rckara.org