GPSL 2002 article in Summer '03 CQ-VHF

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2003
      The current CQ-VHF magazine has an article by Paul KD4STH on last
      year's GPSL. I think I let my subscription lapse over the
      winter - could someone scan me a copy?

      73 de Mark N9XTN
    • paul.verhage@boiseschools.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2003
        Mark, I have a copy (they send one free with your article). I'll make a copy and send
        it.

        Paul