GPSL 2004

  • paul.verhage@boiseschools.org
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 10, 2003
      I'd like to hold GPSL 2004 at the Cosmosphere, in Hutchinson, KS. The
      Cosmosphere is the second largest air and space museum in the US. There is an
      active near space group and radio club in Hutch, so there is plenty of support.

      Would this be a problem for anyone? The tentative date would be a week before the
      4th of July holiday. I imagine people will be too busy on the 4th to participate.

      Inputs please.

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • paul.verhage@boiseschools.org
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 13, 2004
        Rick, I'll also need your address for the Nuts and Volts subscription.