NASA super pressure

  • K. Mark Caviezel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2009
      Seems odd that they are test flying a super pressure balloon in a continuously illuminated environment.

      - Mark

        Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2009
          Good point. Here in my country we have a saying. The more accurate
          translation is that "the better is good's foe".

          After the launch failure (due to a bad inflation tube) occured during
          the Fort Sumner fall campaign the next opportunity was to launch from
          McMurdo in the 2008/2009 campaign. Taking account of the past
          failures, the fact of having flying the thing for more than 10 days
          -althought it's not the ideal environment test- become fresh air for
          the program. Really better than to not to fly at all ¿isn't?.

          Greetings from the south of the blue ball.
          --
          Luis Eduardo Pacheco
          StratoCat - http://stratocat.com.ar