Cell Phone Battery

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      Office Depot in Topeka is selling an instant cell phone charger by Energizer for $2.00.  That's 90% off.  The great thing about it is that it comes with two lithium batteries.  That's AA lithium batteries for 60% off and it comes with a voltage doubler.  The circuit board for the voltage doubler is very small and compact.  I haven't tested to see if it will take more than 3 volts input.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        now thts very interesting,

        I'd love to see a MPPT charger that is tiny and small. has anyone?

        Joe WB9SBD & NSS