Rechargeable Batteries & Battery Chargers - Universal Smart TLP2000 Charger for Li-Ion/Polymer battery Pack (3.7V - 14.8V, 1-4 cells) with 2-6 Cell Lipo Pack Balancer

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2008
      Ref my recent post re the All Battery Li-ion charger/balancer:
      All-battery offers a 2-piece charger and balancer for $53 which, per specs,
      should do a pretty good job on 1 thru 4 cell series packs, altho it's
      limited to 500 mA, so a full charge may take a long time. But who flies
      that often, anyway?

      73 de Mike W5VSI
      CTO EOSS

      http://www.all-battery.com/universalsmarttlp2000chargerforli-ionpolymerbatterypack37v-148v1-4cellswith2-6celllipopackbalancer.aspx