Re: [GPSL] Digest Number 1231

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
      Did my annouoncement not make it to GPSL?

      We had a nice flight to 104,000 feet.  Recovery was near a lake, but we missed it by enough to be comfortable.

      There was no wind at launch and we got a bunch of new people involved.  Several things didn't work like I wanted them to and the KU package didn't transmit.  So we'll probably do this mission over again soon.  I'll get the NearSys website updated with the results.

      Paul

      On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Ron Malinowski N9QGS <APRSdash9@...> wrote:
      Thank you looked like a nice flight for KD4STH watched from burst
      down. very good APRS coverage through the internet.  I will look
      forward to revised date of W0NSV-11, I learned that their website
      covering the W0 launch current mission status is an old launch and the
      information wasn't current so I guess I didn't have a good source for
      the status :-(  hahaha  but Im glad I got to another launch in its
      place.  I enjoy monitoring the launch while I work on ham related
      projects.

      Ron

         mailto:GPSL-digest@yahoogroups.com
         mailto:GPSL-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com