Summer 2009 Super Launches??

  • BASE
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 15, 2008
      It's great to hear that GPSL will be in Lawrence next summer.  The central location makes it easier for those of us that attend and don't live in the Great Plains.

      If we attempt a Field Day Super Launch, that would be on June 27-28.

      I've had some discussions with others about the possibility of also having a Great Lakes Super Launch (GLSL) from some location in a state that borders one of the Great Lakes (e.g., Upland, Indiana).

      Of course, I'd love to participate in all three events which requires date coordination.

      Paul, do you have any idea about a date for GPSL?

      Jeff and David, would Taylor be willing to host the GLSL?  Would there be a good date to match some of your workshop efforts?

      Howard
      ._,___

    • James Coxon
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 30, 2010
        Yes - thats exactly what i meant - note to self - check before sending...

        James

        On 30 July 2010 16:39, Jerry Gable <jerrygable@...> wrote:

        James,
        I think you ment to say a network link is NOT difficult to set up and I agree with you there.  I just found that GooPs has some interesting concepts.  I think it is an easy way to play with some of the options that are available in google earth.

        Jerry