Good luck with the flights / w3BalTrak problem?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      It's probably just as well I didn't plan to go this year, as I'm starting to get a cold that if it's as bad as my wife's will be pretty nasty by tomorrow. Good luck to all the crews. I'll probably switch my home rig to one of the non-.39 APRS frequencies for additional IGate support.

      I tried to run the online predictions at nearspaceventures.com and was unable to get a Google map output. The launch coordinates for the predefined sites are positive longitude I noticed - even after fixing that, I still don't get any display.