HF Frequencies

  • Nick Hanks
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2008

      Some of the EOSS vehicles will be running HF on the trip from Denver to Liberty .  Might try to give us a call if you’re HF equipped.  How about 7.180 or 7.280 and 14.280 MHz on 15 after and 45 after the hour?  Call for any GPSL stations on frequency?

      Nick

      NØLP

      EOSS GPSL Coordinator

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 30, 2008

          08:30 AM Liberty time until about 7:00 PM Liberty time.

          Nick

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 30, 2008
            what day?

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 30, 2008

              Thursday is travel day for us.

              Nick

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 30, 2008
                I'll be looking fior ya on 20, during the day.
                Joe

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 31, 2008
                  I heard then several times on 40 today and called them but they never came back to me,,  oh well,

                  joe

                  Mike Manes wrote:
                  Today, 7/31/08 - I worked 'em on 75, 40 and 20 and also worked Ralph W0RPK
                  from my home QTH.  W9CN, WA0GEH and KCOUUo were /M today.
                  73 de Mike W5VSI

                  Joe wrote:

                  what day?

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 31, 2008

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 31, 2008
                      Best props to Denver were on 40m.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 31, 2008
                        They weren't hearing the weaker ones, Joe. "Life's too short for QRP" :=}.
                        73 de Mike W5VSI