Re: [GPSL] Re: GPSL transport and catering?

    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2003
      Hi Paul,
      Ok .... that's one large canadian bacon pizza, right? :={}
      Mike

      paul.verhage@... wrote:

      > > For GPSL attendees: any dietary preferences or restrictions for lunch?
      >
      > My only restrictions is that the food taste good and there be plenty
      > of it.
      > ;)

      Einstein
    • paul.verhage@boiseschools.org
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2003

        Message 3 of 6 , May 26, 2003
          With black olives, please.
          ;)

          Paul

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2003
            Hi Bernadette,

            Thanks for the tips. I'm copying this to the GPSL attendees and
            seek input on their preferences.

            The Blackjack Pizza deal looks pretty good at the outset; please do
            send me the ordering details.

            For the GPSL group: should we consider bringing in some AM snackies?
            This would involve a jelly-jar payment scheme, o'course.

            Thanks, Mike

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2003
              > For the GPSL group: should we consider bringing in some AM snackies?
              > This would involve a jelly-jar payment scheme, o'course.

              Sounds like a good idea to me.

              Paul "where's the food?" Verhage