eMail Problems

  • Keith Kaiser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008
      To all,

      I apologize to anyone who has sent me e-Mails in the past couple of weeks a number of issues have contributed to not being able to receive or respond to them. For reasons that are still unknown my gmail account was disabled, I'm trying to work through the Google processes and get it reinstated but up till now I've had no luck. This has caused me to have to reactivate a number of my older e-Mail accounts so at this point if you need to reach me please use kkaiser@....

      kkaiser@... is the oldest account I still have but it still works and right now the easiest for me to check. You may get an e-Mail from me at some other address and whatever that is is OK too, so keep an eye out.