Re: [GPSL] Re:Helium depletion

    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hi Deb,

      Not sure I'm gonna make GPSL this year. But one of our long-time members,
      Don Fraser WA9WWS out of Colorado Springs CO is gathering pertinent info
      for EOSS, and he plans to make GPSL for the first time this year. He's also
      agreed to talk on what he's learned and perhaps to host a forum on the
      subject. Contact Don directly - he's cc'ed above.

      73 de Mike W5VSI