COLOR we use in MAINE is RED

  • lt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2008
      In the past and recent purchase we have been doing RED for the EOSRED
      group.

      w1lwt-LEE
    • Tim Reid
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008

        In the past and recent purchase we have been doing RED for the EOSRED
        group.

        w1lwt-LEE

        I was thinking about red for the GPSL 2008 host shirts.  But you know what happens to the poor and lowely red-shirt crewman that beams down to the unlabled planet with Kirk and Spock!  ;)

        Tim

        OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t
      • Keith Kaiser

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
            NearSys is White

            >>> Tim Reid <kd0cfe@...> 3/31/2008 1:22 PM >>>

            In the past and recent purchase we have been doing RED for the EOSRED
            group.

            w1lwt-LEE

            I was thinking about red for the GPSL 2008 host shirts.  But you know what happens to the poor and lowely red-shirt crewman that beams down to the unlabled planet with Kirk and Spock!  ;)

            Tim

            OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t
          • Nick Hanks
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2008
              Keith,

              EOSS is going with the dark blue T-shirts.

              73,

              Nick
              NØLP
              EOSS GPSL Coordinator