Canon A570IS for $131 & N0KKZ Intervalometer mod

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      Hi,

      The Canon A570IS that Rick installed the intervalometer CDHK software
      on can be had for $131 on the web:

      http://www.everyprice.com/item.asp?item_id=161824&partner=g123&keyword=canon_a570_digital_camera&gclid=CMvOrPDU_JECFSbHIgodSnfE3w&ZipCode=80128&submit=Calculate

      What a huge URL! You might have to piece it together.

      See Rick's code and dox along with a neat video at:
      http://www.eoss.org/hardware/canon_a570is.htm
      Single-button payload prep!

      Message 2 of 2 , May 28 10:57 PM
        Hi Chris,

        I passed the A570 "SamCam" that Rick developed the intervalometer on back to
        him this evening so he can write a CDHK script for your flight.

        73 de Mike W5VSI