Hank Riley

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2008
      Hank Riley,

      Your e mail address directly to you is bouncing,, hope this makes it
      through,

      Joe NSS
    • Hank
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2008
        > Your e mail address directly to you is bouncing

        I've emailed Joe directly and mentioned an alternate email,
        so if there's any problem with yahoomail, we'll get to the
        bottom of it.

        It's certainly not overflowing, and getting a good amount of
        incoming email every day, so I'm not at all sure what this
        is about.