Speakers Tell me ...

  • Rick von Glahn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2003
      I've been trying to get some information posted on the GPSL 2003
      website.

      http://gpsl.eoss.org

      If you are a speaker please visit:

      http://www.eoss.org/gpsl/speakers.htm

      And tell me if I've made any mistakes or left anything out.

      And also check:

      http://www.eoss.org/gpsl/forums.htm

      And tell me if I've correctly outlined your presentation.

      If you go there now, you'll find nothing! So, if you are a speaker,
      perhaps you could send along a paragraph or two outlining your proposed
      presentation.

      Please feel encouraged to check out the rest of the site and offer any
      suggestions, corrections etc. so that this site can become accurate and
      informative for visitors planning to attend the event.

      Thanks.

      73 -- Rick, N0KKZ