Re: [GPSL] Re: [Ballooning] 1000 Mile balloon Flight!

  • Harry M
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2007

      ORB-1 thru ORB-4 were 4 foot party balloons with simple can oscillators, so we did not get real-time altitude. I did however get time and approx. elev. in deg. from several DFing chase members. With that info I was able to estimate that the balloons went somewhere between 15,000 ft and 30,000 feet.

      -----
      Harry Mueller - KC5TRB - Tulsa
      Oklahoma Research Balloons
      Home Page  - http://members.cox.net/hhm_74775/orb/