Amateur Television Quarterly

  • Gene Harlan
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 25, 2007
      One more call for any last minute articles for the Fall 2007 issue of Amateur Television Quarterly. I am starting to put together the new issue and will really get into it next week.

      Let me know if something will be coming.

      Thanks.

      Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
      Name Tags by Gene
      Harlan Technologies - publisher of Amateur Television Quarterly
      http://www.hampubs.com
      atvq@...
      815-398-2683 - voice
      815-398-2688 - fax
    • Kent Ochs
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 13, 2007
        Gene,

        How have you been?  Just wanted to drop you a quick note that Ryan and I will be doing a JOTA event at Camp Lakota in Woodstock next weekend.  It will be held in conjunction with a Webelos Weekend event.  We will have a chance to introduce ~200 scouts and their parents to amateur radio.

        We will be integrating ATV into the program in the form of a remote control truck running an ATV transmitter.  Not that this is revolutionary.  If you are looking for some news for your next edition, please come out and pay us a visit.

        Hope to see you there.

        Kent Ochs
        W9KAO

        One more call for any last minute articles for the Fall 2007 issue of Amateur Television Quarterly. I am starting to put together the new issue and will really get into it next week.

        Let me know if something will be coming.

        Thanks.

        Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
        Name Tags by Gene
        Harlan Technologies - publisher of Amateur Television Quarterly
        http://www.hampubs. com
        atvq@hampubs. com
        815-398-2683 - voice
        815-398-2688 - fax

      • ATVQ
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 3 9:23 AM
          How time flies! It is time to start thinking about the Spring 2008 issue of Amateur Television Quarterly.

          Articles are needed by April 1st.

          Any good technical things going on for your ATV station or ATV repeater?

          Is your club having any activities that involve ATV? Now is your chance to tell the world!

          Any ATV DX going on in your life? If so, send pictures and info to Bob Delaney - KA9UVY at ka9uvy@...  so he can write another ATV DX column.

          We will have information about what will be happening for ATV at the Dayton Hamvention as the information is already coming in.

          We will also have information about the ATV Contest for 2008. Any ideas for change this year that would make it more popular? I am open to hear what you have to say.

          Got something ATV related to sell? Send the Want AD / FOR SALE items to be listed to atvq@... and they will be listed FREE space permitting.

          Thanks to those that have already sent their articles in. I guess I better get started early!

          Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
          NEW - Name Tags by Gene
          Harlan Technologies - publisher of Amateur Television Quarterly
          ATVQ@...
          815-398-2683 - voice
          815-398-2688 - fax
          http://www.hampubs.com