GPSL 2003 Schedule?

  • paul.verhage@boiseschools.org
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2003
      Anything on the schedule?

      I'd like to present on the flights of Explorer 1 and 2.

      I may be short handed again, so will need help getting my capsule
      airborne.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
        Hi Paul,

        Sorry for slow reply -- been up to gills in getting EOSS-64 up and
        off. It was a huge success, BTW, despite Murphy's getting his digs
        in. The FAA was delighted with the findu.com reporting of both the
        payload and balloon APRS beacons. This is a real advance for amateur
        ballooning's relationship with the FAA. I hope Russ Chadwick will be
        willing to present on it at GPSL as well.

        And yes, the program's started forming with your proposal, Paul.
        And EOSS should have plenty of extra folks on hand to help you with
        your launch - I assume you'll be needing He? How much?

        73 de Mike W5VSI

        paul.verhage@... wrote:

        > Anything on the schedule?
        >
        > I'd like to present on the flights of Explorer 1 and 2.
        >
        > I may be short handed again, so will need help getting my capsule
        > airborne.

        Einstein
      • paul.verhage@boiseschools.org
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
          > And yes, the program's started forming with your proposal, Paul.
          > And EOSS should have plenty of extra folks on hand to help you with
          > your launch - I assume you'll be needing He? How much?

          Sounds great. I'll use a tank and a half (I can split a tank with
          someone).