[Fwd: [tvnsp] Official GPSL 2003 Date]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      HI Folks,

      Mark your calendars! This date is a week earlier than we originally
      planned for the joint CU Spacegrant Balloonsat Workshop / Great Plains
      Super Launch '03. Hope we can see an even more spectacular launch
      this year!

      73 de Mike W5VSI
      EOSS

      From: Mike Manes <manes@...>
      To: VERHAP@...,
      Chris Koehler - CU Space Grant <koehler@...>
      Copies to: GPSL Reflector <GPSL@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [tvnsp] Today's Day in History

      Hi Paul,

      Yes. Let's plan it for 13-15 June '03. Chris Koehler has agreed to
      supply a venue at the CU Boulder campus for our Friday meeting, and
      I'll arrange for a launch site in Deer Trail for Sat (backup Sunday).

      What sort of meeting times work for you? I think that a 0900 launch is
      workable. And I think that I can line up discount room rates not
      too far from the meeting site (although Boulder per se is $$$!).

      Once we get some attending flights confirmed, EOSS can also arrange
      for He on site, as you did last year. And EOSS will also handle
      the FAA position reports (Deer Trail is just outside DIA Class A
      airspace).

      73 de Mike W5VSI

      VERHAP@... wrote:

      > > Look forward to seeing you at GPSL! Note that Chris Koehler has
      > > asked to move the joint GPSL / CU SGC Workshop from 20-22 June to
      > > 13-15 June. Hope you can make it.
      >
      > Is it going to happen? I'll need to know soon.

      Einstein

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to