GPSL FTP site

  • Roger Hammond
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Message
      There was a brief problem with the GPSL ftp site, but has been resolved. Harry KC5TRB and myself were the only ones that I knew of that had transferred files to the site. I have Harry's contribution, but I'm still waiting on others. Please upload your presentations and any other pictures, video, or data to the site that might be of interest to others and I'll put together a disc or discs to send out to each group that attended GPSL 2007.

      Please upload your files to

      username: gpsl
      password: gpsl

      73,