[Fwd: Re: [KNSP] Tracking help please]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 4:42 PM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Re: [KNSP] Tracking help please
      Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:35:53 -0500
      From: Stan - N0YXV <n0yxv@...>
      To: Mike Manes <manes@...>

      Don't know if it was mentioned already or not but some USB to Serial
      converters work better than others. Actually I should have said some
      converters work and some don't. Generally you should stay away from the low
      cost ones are they tend to be cheap? ;-)

      Not sure but I thinnk some body has put together a list some where of the
      ones that work and the ones that don't.