RE: [GPSL] another launch site if needed....

  • Roger Hammond
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 7:02 PM
      Message
      I don't think they're that good.

      Rog

      -----Original Message-----
      From: GPSL@yahoogroups.com [mailto:GPSL@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Zack Clobes
      Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 6:15 PM
      To: GPSL@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GPSL] another launch site if needed....

      I don't think a trap shooting range would be very high on my launch-site list... ;-)

      Roger Hammond wrote:

      If it becomes necessary to launch south I-80, we have permission to use the trap shooting club's facility parking which is north of Doniphan, NE. Doniphan is south of Grand Island on Hwy 281. The trap shooting range is on the north edge of Doniphan. I don't believe its paved but there are gravel access roads and plenty of short green weeds. I was out there this morning and it looks like they have connections for RV's along with parking...I' m assuming for large competition shoots. This is the best I could do on short notice.

      Let's see what tomorrow brings.

      Roger KCØMWM