Final head count for Friday Conference Lunch

  • Roger Hammond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 8:26 PM
      Message
      Sorry to sound like a broken record, but here's a list of groups or individuals that have committed to eating the lunch buffet. I'll email the final list on Monday, so anyone not accounted for will have to find lunch on your own. During registration each individual or group can purchase their meal tickets for $11.50 per person. This includes beverage, meal, tax, and gratuity. Arlene KCØZWX will have the meal tickets at the registration table along with the list of groups / individuals that I received from all of you via email. If you're not part of the totals below, I need to know NOW.

      Here 'tis....

      5 - Taylor University
      2 - K0NMS
      12 - EOSS