Video clip from NSTAR capsule at GPSL 2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      I have a video clip showing the launch and the view at various
      altitudes at the following site:

      http://68.13.112.250:14480/NSTAR02D/NSTAR02D.wmv

      The clip is about 12 Mbytes and 5 minutes. This server should be
      able to uplink at about 128 kbits/sec, but I've been told it's
      not that fast at times. If you do download the movie on a
      broadband connection, please send me a short note with the
      bandwidth you got from me.

      73 de Mark N9XTN
      ------
      Mark D. Conner
      E-mail: n9xtn@...
      Homepage: http://members.cox.net/mconner1
      "Arrogance and stupidity, all in the same package.....how
      efficient of you!" - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Babylon 5