Re: ATVQ Article

  • n1ltv
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2 5:23 PM
      > I've emailed Mr. Harlan an article about GPSL.

      Paul,

      The GPSL piece you wrote up and posted was very good and
      answered a lot of the basic questions.

      Wondering if you have sent anything smaller to QST along
      the way.

      Hank
    • PAUL VERHAGE
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2005
        Is CNNSP interested in writing about their group and experience?

        Don, are you interested in doing an article on the digital camcorder HABITAT used at GPSL 2005?

        Paul
      • Roger Hammond
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2005
          > Is CNNSP interested in writing about their group and experience?

          I think I could put something together.
          How soon would it need to be completed?
          Let me know any other specifics...length, photos, etc.

          Rog (KC0MWM)
          CNNSP

          > Don, are you interested in doing an article on the digital camcorder HABITAT used at GPSL 2005?

        • Gene Harlan
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 4, 2005
            Rog,

            We are actually past the dealine as it was October 1st. Any chance to have
            something by Saturday the 8th?

            A couple/three pages would be good. Pictures are a plus (JPG will work).
            Text can be Word or almost any other format. If pictures are included in the
            Word document, please send them seperately as well.

            Let me know if this is possible.

            Thanks.

            Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
            NEW - Name Tags by Gene
            Harlan Technologies - publisher of Amateur Television Quarterly
            ATVQ@...
            815-398-2683 - voice
            815-398-2688 - fax
            http://www.hampubs.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 4, 2005
              Gene,

              Just sent you an email.
              I'll get it done in the next night or two.
              Thanks for the opportunity.

              Rog - KC0MWM

              > From: "Gene Harlan" <atvq@...>
              > Date: 2005/10/04 Tue PM 02:38:15 CDT
              > To: <GPSL@yahoogroups.com>
              > Subject: Re: [GPSL] ATVQ Article
              >
              > Rog,
              >
              > We are actually past the dealine as it was October 1st. Any chance to have
              > something by Saturday the 8th?
              >
              > A couple/three pages would be good. Pictures are a plus (JPG will work).
              > Text can be Word or almost any other format. If pictures are included in the
              > Word document, please send them seperately as well.
              >
              > Let me know if this is possible.
              >
              > Thanks.
              >
              > Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
              > NEW - Name Tags by Gene
              > Harlan Technologies - publisher of Amateur Television Quarterly
              > ATVQ@...
              > 815-398-2683 - voice
              > 815-398-2688 - fax
              > http://www.hampubs.com

            • Don KA0JLF
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 5, 2005
                Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the mail. I just
                saw this, home on a sick day, after seeing Gene's
                reply to Roger.

                I had planned on this, but got sidetracked - isn't
                that a first - I'll try to get this done and to Gene
                before the end of this week.

                I've actually got some new info, and more video on the
                web site. Gene is it okay if I put the link in the
                article, since the files are video and kind of large.
                ;-) I do have a few captured frames for the artice.

                Thanks!
                Don

                --- PAUL VERHAGE <paul.verhage@...>
                wrote:

                > Don, are you interested in doing an article on the
                > digital camcorder HABITAT used at GPSL 2005?
                >
                > Paul

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Gene Harlan
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 5, 2005
                  That is fine. Hope you get feeling better.

                  Gene - WB9MMM