If you are flying at GPSL 2007...Please read.
MessageThis is a copy of an email I submitted about 3 weeks ago. If you are planning to fly at GPSL this year please send me as much information about the transmitters you will be flying as you can. I'm trying coordinate frequencies, time-slotting, and I-gates so that everyone's payload can be accommodated. If I missed you in the first round, I apologize but please send me your information again. Here are the groups I've heard from:WB8ELKEOSSBUNSNSTARORB
1. Name of your group
2. Website for your group
3. Callsign(s) of your payload
4. A cell phone number that will be carried on the chase (for post-recovery coordination)
5. Number of transmitters and their band (specific frequencies only if you're rock-bound or don't wish to be time-slotted with others on the 144.34/39 freq).
6. Size of balloon
7. Approx number of helium tanks required (K or T)
8. Total flight weight
9. Expected ascent/descent rate
10. Projected burst altitude
11. Special requirements/ requests for the GPSL coordinator
12. Short description of your payload including cameras, transmission modes, experiments, etc.
- --- Roger Hammond <rahammond@...> wrote:
> 1. Name of your group: BASE (DePauw)
> 2. Website for your group:
> 3. Callsign(s) of your payload: BASE 7Primary transmitter: 902-928 MHz FreeWave (ala Jeff
> 4. A cell phone number that will be carried on the
> chase (for post-recovery
> coordination): (765) 721-4179
> 5. Number of transmitters and their band (specific
> frequencies only if
> you're rock-bound or don't wish to be time-slotted
> with others on the
> 144.34/39 freq).
Secondary: 144.39 MHz
> 6. Size of balloon: 1500 gram2 T tanks (will use about 1.6 tanks)
> 7. Approx number of helium tanks required (K or T):
> 8. Total flight weight: 5 kgDescent: 1200 ft/min
> 9. Expected ascent/descent rate: Ascent 900 ft/min
> 10. Projected burst altitude: 90,000 ftSolar cell performance experiment
> 11. Special requirements/requests for the GPSL
> 12. Short description of your payload including
> cameras, transmission modes,
> experiments, etc.
Assorted wavelength photometric measurements
Muon Detector System
HALO Network Demonstrator
Multiple Digital Still Cameras
Digital Video Camera (no live downlink)
> Roger KCØMWM
Greencastle, IN 46135
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.