Re: [GPSL] GPSL Logo

  • Ralph Wallio, W0RPK
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2002
      I have software that can make the conversion (XnView) but the CDR file is
      displaying with many gray line artifacts within the state outline that don't
      appear to look right(?)

      -w0rpk

      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2002
        The file should be in color.

        We've got Corel at the campus, I'll try running the conversion after
        my first class.

        Paul