Re: [GPSL] HF antenna help

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi Jon, nice to hear your putting up a vert ant. I have a vert 80 m antenna ground mounted gamma matched and 48 70 ft radials. It works like gangbusters , now I'm waiting for the balloon guys to start transmitting on 80m hi hi .
      Antenna is a 60 foot, old TV tower, was given to me so I used it. Must keep costs down you know.
      cheers David