Thermochron source

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      I found a store that has Dallas iButton thermochrons in stock. After
      my order today, they have about 7 left. You might want to check their
      stock before placing your own order. These are not the extended-range
      thermochrons that go to -55C, but only down to -40C.

      http://www.logictechs.com/LCTstore/product.php?id_product=4

      The Maxim website says 3-13 weeks lead time required, depending on model.