GPSL 2007 Convention Center Layout

  • Roger Hammond
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2007
      Message
      I had a request for a floor plan of the hotel / convention center. I've attached a .pdf of that document. The original they sent me was a .doc and was something like 9 MB! I thought everyone might appreciate something smaller, so I converted it before resending. Anyway, hopefully this will answer any questions. Conference is slated to be in the Cottonwood Room. Lunch will be in the Cedar/Locust Room.

      Also, the group room rate of $65.95 is good Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'm checking to see if they'll honor that on Sunday, as well. Hopefully we won't need the weather day, you might all grow tired of Grand Island by then.

      73 de Roger KCØMWM

    • Harry M
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 26, 2007
        Thanks Roger!

        73 Harry

      • Roger Hammond
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 26, 2007
          Message
          You're welcome.
          Let me know if that doesn't cover it.

          Rog

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 26, 2007
            You think they might have a room layout too!

            -----

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 26, 2007
              Thanks, Roger!
              My dialup service appreciates the consideration!
              BTW, imagine the file size had it been an .rtf!!
              73 de Mike W5VSI

              Roger Hammond wrote:
              > I had a request for a floor plan of the hotel / convention center. I've
              > attached a .pdf of that document. The original they sent me was a .doc
              > and was something like 9 MB! I thought everyone might appreciate
              > something smaller, so I converted it before resending. Anyway, hopefully
              > this will answer any questions. Conference is slated to be in the
              > Cottonwood Room. Lunch will be in the Cedar/Locust Room.
              >
              > Also, the group room rate of $65.95 is good Thursday, Friday, and
              > Saturday. I'm checking to see if they'll honor that on Sunday, as well.
              > Hopefully we won't need the weather day, you might all grow tired of
              > Grand Island by then.
              >
              > 73 de Roger KCØMWM
              > www.cnnsp.org <http://www.cnnsp.org>

              "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not more so." A. Einstein
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 27, 2007
                Roger,

                Did you find out if there was WiFi access in the conference room?

                Will we have tables with chairs in the conference room, just chairs,
                or what? If we have tables, it might be worthwhile to bring some
                extension cords and power strips so people can plug in their laptops.
                I can probably round a few up from home and bring them with me if
                needed.

                73 de Mark N9XTN
              • Roger Hammond
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 28, 2007
                  Message
                  Mark,

                  During my first meeting with the HOJO rep, she said there was WiFi throughout.
                  The conference room will be set up in a classroom format with tables and chairs.
                  I might be able to scrape up a plug strip or two, I might ask the hotel if they have any available, as well.

                  Roger KCØMWM