Launched All States

  • PAUL VERHAGE
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 6, 2006
      I've Harry's and Roger's states. I think I know TVNSP's and Mike
      emailed me EOSS's.

      Paul
    • Stephanie Steele
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 6, 2006
        TVNSP has launched from:

        Idaho
        Oregon
        Nevada

        PAUL VERHAGE wrote:
        > I've started a Launched All States page on my web site. I only have a
        > few listings. If you've launched from more than one state, could you
        > email me the states you've launched from?
        >
        > Thanks,

        Stephanie

        *******************************

        Fate, luck, and chance are easy prey for preparation.

        *******************************

        Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

        *******************************

        The information contained in this e-mail message is private and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient you are notified any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action based upon the information contained in this message is strictly prohibited.

        de recta non tolerandum sunt

        *******************************

        ...and for those who just can not get enough tag lines:

        IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the
        individual addressee(s) named above and may contain
        information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable
        for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no
        sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are
        not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution
        or copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly
        or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.
        Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its
        correct context somewhere other than in this warning,
        it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may
        be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission
        of this email, although the kelpie next door is living on
        borrowed time, let me tell you.

        Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown
        will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message
        revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore
        that Alert Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a
        complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer
        you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets.
        If you have received this email in error, please add some
        nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven
        for 40 minutes
      • mconner1@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 6, 2006
          NSTAR has launched from Nebraska, Kansas, and Iowa.

            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 7, 2006
              WB8ELK has launched from:

              OH
              IN
              IL
              CA
              UT
              WY
              TX
              KS
              CO
              IA
              NH
              MA
              ME
              CT
              NC
              GA
              TN
              AL

              18 states total

              - Bill WB8ELK

            • Marty Griffin
              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 7, 2006
                Impressive but not surprising!  I was waiting for this one.  Wrap up an award and get it in the mail!  Congrats Bill!
                - Marty, WA0GEH
                EOSS

                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 7, 2006

                  What state is the Gulf of Mexico in?

                  73 Harry
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 7, 2006
                    Woo-HOO, that's TX-LA-AL-MS-FL! You got 5 in one shot :=}.
                    Or is that the State of Confusion ...?
                    Mike

                    Harry M wrote:

                    > What state is the Gulf of Mexico in?
                    >
                    > 73 Harry

                    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not more so." A. Einstein
                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 8, 2006
                      Well, that's tough to top! In fairness, should we invite Norm Kjome
                      KB7VTJ to list his launch sites for the fun of it? Yeah, his were
                      mostly professional launches, but his contributions to development
                      of ARHAB out this way deserve a lot of credit!

                      73 de Mike W5VSI, EOSS

                      Message 10 of 22 , Jun 8, 2009
                        EOSS, I realized Nebraska wasn't listed as a state you've launch from (GPSL 2005), so I added it.

                        When anyone gets a chance, could you look under http://nearsys.com/arhab/states.htm and see if I need to add something for you?

                      • Keith Kaiser
                        Message 11 of 22 , Jun 8, 2009
                          In 2005 GPSL was in Omaha but the actual launch was from Iowa.

                          On Jun 8, 2009, at 11:00 AM, L. Paul Verhage wrote:

                          EOSS, I realized Nebraska wasn't listed as a state you've launch from (GPSL 2005), so I added it.

                          When anyone gets a chance, could you look under http://nearsys. com/arhab/ states.htm and see if I need to add something for you?

                          73's
                          Keith Kaiser

                        • Nick Hanks
                          Message 12 of 22 , Jun 8, 2009

                            Keith,

                            Good catch!

                            Paul,

                            EOSS will take credit for Nebraska for GPSL 2007 in Grand Island and for last year’s GPSL in Liberty , Missouri .  We’re already credited with Iowa , probably for the 2005 launch Keith mentioned.

                            73,

                            Nick

                            NØLP

                            EOSS GPSL Coordinator

                              Message 14 of 22 , Jun 8, 2009
                                Hi Paul,

                                  I added Missouri at GPSL last year....so that now makes 20 states.

                                  Looking forward to seeing you all at GPSL 2009.

                                Message 15 of 22 , Jul 18, 2011
                                  Under my ARHAB link, I'm keeping as list of states peopel/groups have launched in. Do I need to update the list?