Data Logger

  • Troy Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2006
      Here's a really small low power data logger that implements FAT16 and FAT32, can use upto 4gb SD cards, has async and SPI interface for $39.95 .

      http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=7955

      You can also get it from www.wearable.com

      Haven't used it yet but it looks better than the 2-3 other choices that we've been looking at.

      73 de Troy  KC0MIC

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Hank
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
        > Here's a really small low power data logger that
        > implements FAT16 and FAT32, can use upto 4gb SD cards,
        > has async and SPI interface for $39.95.

        Troy,

        Thanks for keeping up on these devices and letting us
        all know what's going on.

        What is very interesting is that the IC is about $12,
        so that means we've got a nice datalogger for about $22
        if we can get our own boards designed and built.

        I don't think that's a big "if."

        Hank