a few new 9.6 volt, 3800maH NiMH batteries available

  • Hank
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      I have a few extra of these nice APC (the UPS people) brand
      batteries for sale.

      9.6 volts, 3800 maH capacity. More specs to see at:

      http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=LBCCQ1

      Looks like a special type of connector, but haven't gotten
      a good look at it yet.

      Price would most likely be something like mid twenties dollars
      plus shipping (from Massachusetts). Less per unit if you'd
      like two.

      Lots and lots of uses for on or off your balloon. Please post
      any questions here, and email to order.

      Hank