Re: [GPSL] Bill Brown

  • wb8elk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9 6:12 PM
       Hi Paul,

      The best email for me is:  wb8elk@...

      Keep me posted as to times/locations for your upcoming Illinois flight.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10 2:47 AM
        What upcoming Illinois flight? Details for our Launch Announcements please. --w0rpk

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10 12:40 PM
          I just got your email. It was tucked away in my spam filter.

          I just sent out email about the flight. I'll ask Adler to add your email to their list. We need more trackers, so any help you can give would be great. I also want to help out with the overnight balloon flight.

          Paul