Conference Proceedings

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Is anybody thinking about assembling the slide presentations /
      handouts etc and posting them to the Yahoo group or burning them to CD ?

      I'd love to sit in on these discussions but the work schedule doesn't
      seem to be cooperating.

      It would be nice to get ahold of the "proceedings" and stay in the
      loop on balloong developments. I'm speaking for myself here, but I
      think a CD would be something folks would pay a nominal fee for.
      Sorta like how AMSAT or Project SETI maintains documentation of their
      git-togethers.

      73
      Scott
      KD5NJR