GPSL t-shirts

  • mconner1@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22 12:26 PM
      I've gotten enough interest to start working on shirts. If you have a photo you'd like to have considered for the shirt, let me know. It can be a photo taken by a payload, or a ground shot of a launch. E-mail me photos at n9xtn@... - 1024x768 or larger and landscape orientation are best.

      73 de Mark N9XTN
    • Keith Kaiser
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30 11:45 AM
        Mark,

        You make it hard to send you a photo, your e-Mail won't except anything the size of a photo.

        On 6/22/06, mconner1@... <mconner1@...> wrote:

        I've gotten enough interest to start working on shirts. If you have a photo you'd like to have considered for the shirt, let me know. It can be a photo taken by a payload, or a ground shot of a launch. E-mail me photos at n9xtn@... - 1024x768 or larger and landscape orientation are best.

        YIS/YIV
        Keith D Kaiser -- Venturing Roundtable Commissioner
        kaiserklan.com
        bsaroundtable.com
        kaiserklan.com/wa0tjt
        keith.kaiser@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3 2:33 PM
            I'll be working on a GPSL 2007 shirt shortly - May has been a rather
            busy month. I'll be looking over the photos I have here, but if
            anyone has a high-quality digital photo you'd like to have considered
            for the back of the shirt, e-mail it to me directly at
            mconner1@.... I'd like to have one either from a payload at
            high altitude, or of a balloon or balloons at or shortly after launch.
            I'll need it within the next week or so in order to get the design
            finished so people can order shirts in time.

            Ordering will be through Zazzle as it was last year. For those who
            don't want the headache of working the interface to customize the
            shirt with your callsign (it's not that hard, though), I'll be willing
            to do that, have the shirt shipped to my home and will bring it to
            GPSL on Friday morning. You'll need to order shirts about 7-10 days
            before you want it in hand.

            Ballpark cost on the T-shirts is about $20 for the higher quality
            shirt. I recommend them as the printing is longer-lasting and more
            clear. A cheaper shirt can be had for around $14. Polos, kids'
            shirts, sweatshirts can also be made from the basic design.

            E-mail me if you have any questions about shirts.

            73 de Mark N9XTN
          • PAUL VERHAGE
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4 6:32 AM
              Thanks for doing this.  I'll order one when it's ready and have it sent to my house.

              Paul

                  mailto:GPSL-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  mailto:GPSL-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com