Re: [KNSP] RE: [GPSL] Kaymont 1200g

  • Stephanie Steele
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
      I'm sure that TVNSP will jump in for some to help make the 18 quantity.
      How about it TVNSP members, anyone want to get some at $60 each? Ryan,
      put me down for two and send me me the PayPal info or however you want
      payment.

      Stephanie

      --
      Stephanie

      *******************************

[...]

    • Roger Hammond
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2006
        Ryan,

        I'd be happy to send you the $$ up front for 2 plus shipping. Just let me
        know what type of payment and where to send.

        Rog - KC0MWM

        The next break is at a case (18 pieces) which makes it $60/balloon

        If anyone is close to Kaymont and could pick them up, maybe they would
        be better at ordering and distributing to save on multiple shippings,
        otherwise, for an order this large I'd need to see some or all of the
        money up front as I don't have a grand or more (with shipping) to float
        for this.

        Thanks

        Ryan, KB0JQO

        On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 12:12 -0700, Stephanie Steele wrote:
        > Can someone check and see where there might be a price break? Perhaps
        > at
        > a case quantity there might be some signifigant savings.
        >
        > Stephanie

      • PAUL VERHAGE
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6, 2006
          So you're ready for us to send money for the balloons?

          Paul

          >>> rahammond@... 3/3/2006 4:54:01 am >>>