ARHAB 2006 Awards

  • PAUL VERHAGE
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      I'm almost done contacting the award sponsors.

      I'll need photos of each winner with their prize. We could either do
      this at GPSL or you could send me a photo. Is there a preference?
      Personally, I think it would be great to add an award ceremony to GPSL.

      Paul
    • Gene Harlan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        And pictures along with the contest winning info can be published in ATVQ.
        Next dealine is April 1st (no joke). Sorry, no balloon article in the issue
        getting mailed this week - none submitted.

        Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
        NEW - Name Tags by Gene
        Harlan Technologies - publisher of Amateur Television Quarterly
        ATVQ@...
        815-398-2683 - voice
        815-398-2688 - fax
        http://www.hampubs.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
          Would anyone be interested in writing the next ATVQ ARHAB Article?
          Ralph, how do you feel about doing one on the 2005 competitions?

          Paul

          >>> atvq@... 2/1/2006 3:42 pm >>>
          And pictures along with the contest winning info can be published in
          ATVQ.
          Next dealine is April 1st (no joke). Sorry, no balloon article in the
          issue
          getting mailed this week - none submitted.

          Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
          NEW - Name Tags by Gene
          Harlan Technologies - publisher of Amateur Television Quarterly
          ATVQ@...
          815-398-2683 - voice
          815-398-2688 - fax
          http://www.hampubs.com

          I'm almost done contacting the award sponsors.

          I'll need photos of each winner with their prize. We could either do
          this at GPSL or you could send me a photo. Is there a preference?
          Personally, I think it would be great to add an award ceremony to
          GPSL.

        • Ralph Wallio, W0RPK
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
            I must pass but the information is available in our Records page,
            http://showcase.netins.net/web/wallio/ARHABrecords.htm, if others want to do
            it. -w0rpk