Re: [GPSL] Spring Launch?

  • rahammond@charter.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 19, 2006
      Hi Paul,

      If you don't get better offer, and you feel like journeying this far, we could probably put something together.

      Roger - KC0MWM
      CNNSP
      Grand Island, NE

    • n9xtn@cox.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 19, 2006
        NSTAR is tentatively planning to fly from the 2006 Central Plains Severe Weather Symposium in Lincoln NE on Saturday, April 1.

        - Mark

        > Is anyone in the western half of the US planning to launch a balloon
        > from 26 Mar to 1 Apr?
        >
        > That's my Spring Break. I usually travel and would like to do a
        > launch.
        >
        > Paul

      • PAUL VERHAGE
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 21, 2006
          Thanks. I'll start getting my plans together and let you know.

          Paul

          >>> rahammond@... >>>
          Hi Paul,

          If you don't get better offer, and you feel like journeying this far, we
          could probably put something together.

          Roger - KC0MWM
          CNNSP
          Grand Island, NE

          > Is anyone in the western half of the US planning to launch a balloon
          > from 26 Mar to 1 Apr?

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • PAUL VERHAGE
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 23, 2006
            Mark, I've looked at my schedule for Spring Break. I have to be at the
            Trinity Site on Saturday the first. CNNSP is looking at a launch, I'll
            see if they can launch on my first weekend.

            Thanks,
            Paul

            >>> n9xtn@... 1/19/2006 10:34:32 am >>>
            NSTAR is tentatively planning to fly from the 2006 Central Plains
            Severe Weather Symposium in Lincoln NE on Saturday, April 1.

            - Mark

            > Is anyone in the western half of the US planning to launch a balloon
            > from 26 Mar to 1 Apr?
            >
            > That's my Spring Break. I usually travel and would like to do a
            > launch.

          • Roger Hammond
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 24, 2006
              Paul,

              Mark has asked us (CNNSP) to fill in for NSTAR and do the launch for the Central Plains Severe Weather Symposium on April 1, to which we have agreed. I don't believe we would have the resources to do a launch two weekends in a row. If NSTAR decides it can do the launch on April 1, we could probably coordinate a dual launch with you. On the flip side, I could be available to help you with the launch, chase, and recovery of one of your balloons.

              Let me know what you think.

              Rog