ANSR-26 a GO!

  • kd7lmo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      The ANSR-26 High Altitude Balloon flight is a go for 8:00 AM MST (1500
      UTC), Saturday, October 8th. The following is the payload frequency plan:

      Cross Band NB-FM Voice Repeater
      Input: 145.560 MHz/162.2 Hz PL tone
      Output: 445.525 MHz

      APRS when repeater not in use on 445.950 MHz at 10, 20, 40, and 50
      seconds UTC time via KD7LMO-11

      Landing prediction after burst at 15 and 45 seconds UTC time via
      KD7LMO-0

      Linked to IRLP reflector 9255 * See Notes below

      Pico Beacon APRS
      445.950 MHz packet at 00, 25, and 35 seconds UTC time via KD7LMO-11

      Our mobile cross band Digipeater will repeat the APRS data to the
      144.390 MHz standard APRS frequency and thus will be I-GATED to the
      Internet for out of area trackers. You track the flight using either
      of the following links:

      http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?kd7lmo-11
      http://map.aprsworld.net/kd7lmo-11

      Pre-Flight Discussions starting around 6:00 - 6:15 AM

      Sacaton Peak, 447.725 MHz/100.0 Hz PL tone

      Launch Location: I-8 at the Freeman Road Exit

      * NOTE on IRLP reflector. When you connect, the node will report you
      are connected to the Western States Reflector 925 on channel 5. This
      channel has been reserved for high altitude balloon flights. Remember
      to key your transmitter for 2 seconds BEFORE you begin to talk. Also,
      when you join the node, please listen 10-15 seconds before
      transmitting. The cross band repeater is also used for our tracking
      and recovery team.