Super Launch Ideas

  • PAUL VERHAGE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 3:35 PM
      A few items....

      I'm trying to design a logo for the Super Launch. I'll send an idea for everyone's comments.

      I'd like to see the Super Launch become a formal organization. I'm thinking we could get sponsorships that way and help pay for helium and balloons.

      I'd also like to see more Super Launches. The Fire in the Sky rocket meet has agreed to a balloon launch with their Memorial weekend rocket fest. I'd like to make that the Northwest Super Launch (NWSL). On Field Day I'd like to see a nationwide launch. The FDSL wouldn't be a get-together like NWSL or GPSL. We would just organize our launches and try things like EBBE. Finally, I think there should be a super launch in the southeast. Bill Brown could be the coordinator for something like that. A good day would probably be Labor Day.

      Inputs? Ideas?

      Overall, I'm very impressed with what GPSL has become. Ten balloon launches. That's a record for anyone.

      I'm not getting attachments in email right now. Could someone get a copy of the World Herald article for me? I can pick it up on the 23rd.