Re: [GPSL] GPSL APRS LOGS

  • PAUL VERHAGE
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5 3:14 PM
      Please make all the logs available, I flew on two frequencies.

      Paul

      >>> hhm_74115@... 07/04/05 4:18 PM >>>

      If anyone has a log of all the GPSL APRS activity on 144.360,
      I would appreciate it if you would send it to me. I have a few
      missing beacons in my ORB-18 APRS flight log.

      Thanks!

      73
      Harry

      -----
      Harry - KC5TRB - Tulsa
      Oklahoma Research Balloons
      http://members.cox.net/hhm_74775/orb/
      -----
    • Rick von Glahn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5 10:36 PM
        Kent,

        Your packet log was pretty comprehensive. I've posted it with credit to the EOSS webpage:

        73 -- Rick, NØKKZ

        Attached is my log.  I did switch a couple of times to different APRS frequency to see what else was flying around us.  I hope it will be of some value to you.  When you get your track plotted we would be very interested in seeing it.

        Again,  thank you for the opportunity to participate in the launch of your ballon.  We learned a lot, but still have a lot to learn.

        73's

        Kent Ochs & Family
        W9KAO
        W9RAO - Ryan
        K9DEI - Patty.

        Harry M <hhm_74115@...> wrote:

        If anyone has a log of all the GPSL APRS activity on 144.360,
        I would appreciate it if you would send it to me. I have a few
        missing beacons in my ORB-18 APRS flight log.

        Thanks!

        73
        Harry

        Craft hobbyHobby and craft supplyHam radio