Friday morning

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005

      The conference will be held in Roskens Hall, Pod C, which is on the lower level.  I have not been to the room myself.

      I plan to get to Roskens at 0745 this morning.  If possible, I will post orange signs to indicate where to go.  I’ll also have my HT on 443.775- for talk-in assistance.

      Plan to use the parking garage on 60th St just south of Dodge.  It is best if you take 72nd St north to Dodge, then go east to 60th and take a right.  Going north on 60th will not get you to the campus very easily – the street ends at the south edge of campus and you have to go through a park and such.  If there’s an attendant at the garage, tell them you are attending the Super Launch conference at the Aviation Institute.

      73 de Mark N9XTN

    • Gene Harlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
        Everyone have fun this weekend. I will be listening for any signals coming this way (Rockford, IL).

        If anyone has any pictures to share with comments, names, etc., please forward to ATVQ@... as soon as you possibly can. The Summer issue is being put together starting now.

        Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
        NEW - Name Tags by Gene
        Harlan Technologies - publisher of Amateur Television Quarterly
        ATVQ@...
        815-398-2683 - voice
        815-398-2688 - fax
        http://www.hampubs.com