Re: [GPSL] Helium on hand

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      Sorry to hear that you won't be up here.  I guess it's about time for us to get together in Herrington again...

      Take care
      Zack

      Don KA0JLF wrote:
      Mark, dad is having another procedure tomorrow, so
      Cris and I wont' be able to make GPSL this year.

      There are about 5 or 6 from HABITAT SkyLab that will
      be there an launch. Only one balloon at GPSL this
      year. Jerome, Nick, Larry and Steve (and his XYL)
      should be there and handle the HABITAT SkyLab launch.
      You have emailed Jerome. Please give the helium to
      them for the flight.

      The rest of us that can't make it to GPSL 05 will try
      to monitor/track from here.

      73 and best of flights to everyone!!!

      Don

      --- n9xtn@... wrote:

      Linweld delivered the helium about 45 minutes ago (a
      day early, but what the heck).  So I now have 18
      full tanks and 1 partial (90%) tank in my garage.
      At least 16 will come out to the launch site.