Helium on hand

  • n9xtn@cox.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2005
      Linweld delivered the helium about 45 minutes ago (a day early, but what the heck). So I now have 18 full tanks and 1 partial (90%) tank in my garage. At least 16 will come out to the launch site.

      73 de Mark N9XTN
    • Don KA0JLF
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
        Mark, dad is having another procedure tomorrow, so
        Cris and I wont' be able to make GPSL this year.

        There are about 5 or 6 from HABITAT SkyLab that will
        be there an launch. Only one balloon at GPSL this
        year. Jerome, Nick, Larry and Steve (and his XYL)
        should be there and handle the HABITAT SkyLab launch.
        You have emailed Jerome. Please give the helium to
        them for the flight.

        The rest of us that can't make it to GPSL 05 will try
        to monitor/track from here.

        73 and best of flights to everyone!!!

        Don

        --- n9xtn@... wrote:

        > Linweld delivered the helium about 45 minutes ago (a
        > day early, but what the heck). So I now have 18
        > full tanks and 1 partial (90%) tank in my garage.
        > At least 16 will come out to the launch site.
        >
        > 73 de Mark N9XTN

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
          Hi Don,

          Sorry you won't be able to make it this year. Hope all goes well with the
          procedure tomorrow.

          I'll get the helium to the group.