Anyone east of NYC CT or RI this morning to listen to my balloon

  • wb8elk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2013
      I refined the location of my long duration balloon at sunrise today (Sunday Oct. 6th).

      After some calculations the hard way since NOAA HYSPLIT is shut down.  I am estimating that the balloon will be east of NYC and south of Providence RI around sunrise...plus or minus 150 mile north or south of that to be safe since this is an estimation.

      433.880 AM  (DominoEX16) every 30 seconds.